Sunday, September 13, 2009

A letter for my daughter

To my dear sweet baby girl,

You have only been here for nearly four months and you have already taught me so much. You have taught me to be selfless, how to put someone else's needs before my own. You have taught me to be thankful for each and every moment, even the difficult ones. You have taught me to be strong and to never lose faith. But most importantly, you have let me experience a love like no other.

Just know that no matter how hard the road has been, you have been worth every heartache and every tear. I will never tire rocking you to sleep, soothing your tears away, or holding you in my arms. As the years pass, I may make some mistakes, but always know that I will always be here for you and that I want nothing but the best for you. I will never leave your side and my love for you will never wane. I am blessed that you are in my life. Every time I look at your beautiful face and each time I hear the sound of your laughter, I am reminded of God's sweet miracle.

You are my little angel and I will love you always,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment